10 Button Keypads
Sure Grip 10 Button Keypads provide extra switching functions to control computer, PLC or power relays. Our newly redesigned 10 Button Keypads have greatly improved operator comfort. The buttons are now mounted closer into the grip resulting in reduced fatigue and strain. The switches and wire harness are also completely enclosed within the case for a more integrated look.Wire is foil shielded to eliminate unwanted interference with signal-level switching.
Sure Grip Keypads offer comfortable, compact and durable multi-function switching options for all forestry and construction applications.
- Electrical: 50 ma @ 24 VDC
- Mechanical: 10 million cycles
- Housing: high impact ABS
- Wire: Standard 10' @ 24 gauge routed through the handle case
- Operating Force: 250 grams, snap action
- KP-10L1 (B/G) is for use by the left hand
- KP-10R1 (B/G) is for use by the right hand
When Keypads are ordered with handles from the factory, they will be shipped already installed on the handles themselves. If ordered separately, the keypad will come already installed on the appropriate handle case.